Data are collected and analyzed to monitor how your facilitation program is performing. Program leadership, staff, and stakeholders use data to regularly take stock of progress, identify issues, and make improvements to ensure quality of services.
- What measures will you put into place to ensure quality control?
- How often will you meet with your program leadership, staff, and stakeholders to review facilitation program data?
- What accountability mechanisms will you put into place to ensure improvements are made to the facilitation program?
- Continuous improvement measures are rarely sustainable without some accountability measures or pressures put into place.
- For some states, setting more challenging targets for themselves each year will work. For others, reporting to an external stakeholder group that will question them about areas requiring attention will create the right amount of pressure to keep continuous improvement efforts an ongoing part of their culture.