Knowing how participants and facilitators view your facilitation program is imperative. Collecting data to examine ease of access, participant preparation, implementation fidelity, and service delivery satisfaction will help inform program improvements. Determine how you will collect this data from facilitators and participants and communicate the process to them ahead of time.
- How will you measure implementation fidelity (the facilitated IEP meeting occurred as intended)?
- What process will you use to examine participants’ views related to ease of access, participant preparation, implementation fidelity, and service delivery satisfaction?
- What process will you use to examine facilitators’ views related to their interaction with the system and their self-assessment of each facilitation performed?
- Have multiple channels for feedback to come to the SEA/agency. Consider providing a phone number or email address to accept additional feedback. Remember, not everyone uses email.
- Make sure that participants’ feedback reaches the facilitators, either directly or through the SEA/agency.
- Ensure opportunities for facilitators to debrief their experience and brainstorm areas of possible improvement.