This library contains CADRE resources as well as State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources. Please note that CADRE makes no endorsement of the State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources included here, nor of any policies, procedures, processes, or documents specific to any item.
AFC - Advocacy Skills - A Guide to Help You Advocate for Your Child's Educational Rights
- Download AFC-1 advocacy_skillsApril2011.pdf (362.35 KB)
AFC - Guide to Early Intervention
AFC - Guide to Impartial Hearings
AFC - Short Guide to Impartial Hearings
AFC - Special Education Mediation Program: A Manual of Guidelines and Procedures (Prepared by the Safehorizon Mediation program)
- Download AFC-2 sp_ed_mediation_2010.pdf (10.11 MB)
PRO-NM - Family Involvement Building Community Partnerships
PRO-NM - FIEP Process
- Download PRO-NM-1 FIEP Process2010.pdf (214.35 KB)
PRO-NM - First Steps. You are Your Child's Lifelong Advocate!
- Download PRO-NM-6 Lifelong Advocate.pdf (104.78 KB)
PRO-NM - Mediation
- Download PRO-NM-2 Mediation2010.pdf (258.05 KB)