This library contains CADRE resources as well as State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources. Please note that CADRE makes no endorsement of the State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources included here, nor of any policies, procedures, processes, or documents specific to any item.
I-NYC-2 - Mediation_and_Impartial_Hearings2017
I-NYC-3 - Tips for Encouraging Student Participation in IEP Meetings
Include NYC - IEP Facilitation Flyer for Web
- Download I-NYC-1 IEP_Facilitation_for_web.pdf (164.76 KB)
INCLUDEnyc - Special Education Mediation Guidelines and Procedures
Matrix - Advocating for your child with special needs
- Download Matrix-1 advocating.packet.6.11.pdf (197.81 KB)
Matrix - How can I communicate better with my child's IEP Team?
Matrix - I don't thnk my child's IEP is working as well as it should, what do I do?
Matrix - Resolving Disagreements
Pathfinder - Indicator #8: Changing Perceptions
PPTI - Using Due Process to Resolve Disputes
- Download PPTI-3 Due_Process.pdf (352.08 KB)
PPTI - Using Early Dispute Resolution Strategies
PPTI - Using the ND Mediation Process to Resolve Disputes
- Download PPTI-5 Mediation.pdf (288.12 KB)
PPTI - Using the ND State Complaint Process to Resolve Disputes
- Download PPTI-2 Complaint_Investigation.pdf (344.98 KB)