This library contains CADRE resources as well as State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources. Please note that CADRE makes no endorsement of the State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources included here, nor of any policies, procedures, processes, or documents specific to any item.
PAVE - Tips to Help You Advocate for Your Child
PRO-NM - Family Involvement Building Community Partnerships
PRO-NM - FIEP Process
- Download PRO-NM-1 FIEP Process2010.pdf (214.35 KB)
PRO-NM - First Steps. You are Your Child's Lifelong Advocate!
- Download PRO-NM-6 Lifelong Advocate.pdf (104.78 KB)
PRO-NM - Mediation
- Download PRO-NM-2 Mediation2010.pdf (258.05 KB)
PRO-NM - Open Line and More: A Guide for Effective Communication
PRO-NM - Parental Rights & Special Education Procedures
Reaching Out to American Indian and Alaska Native Youth with Disabilities
STOMP - Communication
- Download STOMP-1 Communication 4.6.06.pdf (288.18 KB)
STOMP - IEP Primer
- Download STOMP-2 IEP_Primer 3.03.pdf (205.44 KB)