Greg is the Principal at Sound Options Group, LLC, a Conflict Engagement firm. In this role he coordinates the design, implementation and delivery of all services. His particular area of expertise is in assisting agencies, organizations and communities in designing and implementing systems for more effectively engaging conflict, and facilitating productive and collaborative work environments. As a professional mediator, he has 25+ years experience mediating highly contentious, multi-party community and institutional disputes. He has the ability to weave this experience into his consulting and teaching as he assists individuals and organizations in collaboratively navigating conflict and change.
- Past President of Washington Mediation Association
- Founding Board Member of the Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County
- Administrative Agent to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for Washington State and Department of Early Learning to provide Mediation in Special Education.
- Consults nationally in the design and delivery of Conflict Engagement resources.
- Works primarily in the context of Education and Social Services Systems