All stakeholders State Education Agencies, Parent Centers, Local Education Agencies, educators, family members, practitioners, etc.) can help spread the word about CADRE’s Working Together Online Learning Series: www.cadreworks.org/working-together.
There are number ways to promote the Series:
- Post a link to the Series on your website.
- Display Working Together Series flyers in locations frequently visited by families and educators.
- Highlight the Series in your organization’s newsletter.
- Use your distribution lists to share information on the Series and encourage others to share with their contacts.
- You can use sample posts/tweets as stand-alone e-mail messages, a component of your signature block, or spread the word through social media. When sharing through social media, use social media shareable graphics and the hashtag #CADREWorkingTogether.
- Use other means of communicating with parents, families and colleagues.