The CEC 2019 Convention & Expo is the largest special education professional development event for all educators! It’s also a great opportunity for you to access high-quality, evidence-based professional development all in one place.
- Three general sessions that will inspire your practice
- 20+ pre- and post-Convention Workshops*
- 20 Strands with 400 sessions and postera
- Teacher2Teacher sessions
- Student Forum for teachers in training
- Learning Labs — Hear about the latest new products from the professionals on the expo floor
*separate fee applies
Providing opportunities for you to:
- Earn up to 23 professional development hours (PDHs).
- Attend sessions focused on the critical knowledge and skills that you need to help your students succeed inside and outside of the classroom.
- Connect with other special educators with whom you can exchange ideas, skills, resources, and practices.
- Have access to the most cutting-edge technology and the newest resources for your classroom in the Expo Hall.