This library contains CADRE resources as well as State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources. Please note that CADRE makes no endorsement of the State, Lead Agency and Parent Center resources included here, nor of any policies, procedures, processes, or documents specific to any item.
DREDF - A Guide for California Parents: Special Education Due Process and the Resolution Meeting
- Download DREDF-1 dueprocess_2008.pdf (1.53 MB)
DREDF - Special Education: Basics and Beyond
Matrix - Advocating for your child with special needs
- Download Matrix-1 advocating.packet.6.11.pdf (197.81 KB)
Matrix - How can I communicate better with my child's IEP Team?
Matrix - I don't thnk my child's IEP is working as well as it should, what do I do?
Matrix - Resolving Disagreements
PRO-NM - Family Involvement Building Community Partnerships
PRO-NM - FIEP Process
- Download PRO-NM-1 FIEP Process2010.pdf (214.35 KB)
PRO-NM - First Steps. You are Your Child's Lifelong Advocate!
- Download PRO-NM-6 Lifelong Advocate.pdf (104.78 KB)
PRO-NM - Mediation
- Download PRO-NM-2 Mediation2010.pdf (258.05 KB)