Attend the premier annual international conference for professionals who work with young children with disabilities and their families. The conference provides professionals in early intervention, early childhood special education, and related fields and family members of young children with disabilities an opportunity to learn, network, and collaborate.
DEC 2023 OFFERS ACCESS TO CUTTING EDGE RESEARCH AND THE MOST RECENT ADVANCES IN PRACTICES
The keynotes, conference sessions, and poster sessions offer the opportunity to learn from experts in the field. Making the case for support of funding and time off to attend DEC 2023 requires a solid understanding of the benefits. The conference is not only an opportunity for you to gain new insights and strategies, but also an opportunity to connect with others from all over the world who are invested in supporting ALL children through inclusive opportunities.
What's included? Full conference registration includes:
- ALL Keynotes (including Tuesday's Opening Keynote)
- ALL Conference Sessions, Poster Sessions, Hot Topic Sessions, and Meetings from
- Wednesday through Friday
- Access to DEC Celebrates - DEC's 50th Anniversary Celebration & Awards Ceremony
- Access to the Opening Night & Daily DEC Exhibit Hall
What's not included? Full conference registration does not include:
- Meals, Hotel Accommodations, Travel Funds, or Early Learning Workshops
Conference Location All keynotes, conference sessions, poster sessions, hot topics, symposia, meetings, Early Learning Workshops, and the exhibit hall will be held under one roof at the Hilton Minneapolis