CASE is an international professional educational organization which is affiliated with the Council for Exceptional Children whose members are dedicated to the enhancement of the worth, dignity, potential, and uniqueness of each individual in society.
CASE proposal submission ends April 20, 2020.
Submissions must include:
- Title (Conference Theme is “Exceed the Vision, Be the Difference”)
- Lead Presenter bio
- List of co-presenters (bios can be added after you submit)
- Session Description
- 1-3 Learner Outcomes
- Optional documents can be (not required) uploaded to strengthen your submission
- Days you cannot present
Selection Criteria for Proposals:
1. Rationale for the Presentation (Is this topic important to the field?)
2. Usefulness to Practitioners (How will this information improve practice?)
3. Learner Outcomes (Outcomes clearly articulate what attendees will know and be able to do.)
4. Overall Quality of the Proposal
If you have questions, please contact Heath Peine, CASE Professional Development Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heath Peine, CASE Professional Development Chair