University of Washington
October 12, 2020 (All day) - October 14, 2020 (All day)
Yakima Convention Center
An Annual Overview of Selected Legal Issues Affecting Special Education Administration and Practices
Empirical and practical studies of special education and general education law.
- Pre-Institute Mini-Courses
- Pre-institute mini-courses will provide an in-depth view of special education law applicable in public schools.
- For Attorneys
- Keep current on legal issues related to special education; connect with school districts and educators; earn CLE credit hours in ethics
- Unique workshops will be conducted on current issues in special education.
- General Sessions
- Respected experts will discuss timely issues during general sessions.